The BEST Flourless Chocolate Torte recipe. This easy chocolate torte is foolproof, impressive, and SO decadent. A touch of almond extract makes this recipe special. Perfect on its own or with ganache or raspberry sauce.
- 9 ounces good-quality dark chocolate — 65% or higher, finely chopped
- 9 ounces unsalted butter — (Kenzie recommends European-style, such as Kerrygold) (18 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 7 large eggs — at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- If you are feeling dangerous: a few tablespoons rum — bourbon, or whiskey (Kenzie puts in “a splash”)
- Optional — for serving: powdered sugar, berries, and/or sweetened whipped cream
|Flourless Chocolate Torte|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Grease again.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler or in a microwave-safe bowl, until the chocolate is almost completely melted. Remove from heat and stir until smooth and totally melted. Stir in the sugar, then let cool for a few minutes.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!