This healthy, low carb cauliflower mac and cheese recipe is made with just FIVE INGREDIENTS! Only 5 minutes prep time, too.
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tbsp Butter (divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
|Low Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Recipes with Keto Cheese Sauce|
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (28 g) of butter. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!