Looking for a healthy breakfast for meal prep? These make ahead breakfast burritos are just what you need! Nutritious and filling, this freezer meal…
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided into 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 1% milk
- 1 8-ounce package of fully cooked chicken breakfast sausage (or any type of breakfast sausage)
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
|Make Ahead Breakfast Burritos (Easy, Cheap, Healthy)|
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add red onion and bell pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add 1 cup of baby spinach to the pan and cook for a minute, until it is lightly wilted. Remove vegetables from heat and set aside into a large bowl.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!