Hey instruction Critic Readers!! It’s Jenn, from Eat Cake For Dinner, however is everyone? It’s September, yay!!! i really like this point of the year. I can’t wait to start out creating pumpkin recipes, soups and plenty of nutrient. For now, I actually have a very simple and super tasty breakfast instruction.
This was a clean out the refrigerator breakfast that clad to be wonderful and one thing that i might eat over and once more. I had spinach leftover from this simple nighttime Bowtie alimentary paste, condiment leftover from this Slow cooking utensil feast Chicken, tortillas leftover from these Chicken Enchiladas and a touch sausage leftover from biscuits and gravy. I hate wasting food, therefore I attempt to notice up ways that to use all factor. Stuffing everything within a flapcake is that the good thanks to use all those ingredients.
- ½ Lb. sausage
- 2 c. fresh spinach, chopped
- ⅓ c. diced green bell pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbl. crumbled Feta cheese
- ½ c. shredded cheese, any flavor (Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Monterey, etc. . . )
- ½ c. salsa, plus more for serving
- 7 medium tortillas, corn or flour
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. When sausage is almost cooked through, add the chopped spinach and bell pepper and saute for a few minutes. Crack eggs into a bowl, whisk and add to skillet. Stir occasionally until eggs are just barely cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in the Feta cheese.
- Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds or until pliable. Divide filling between tortillas. Top each with a little shredded cheese and salsa. Roll up tightly and place, seam-side down, on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil (this makes for a much easier clean up). Spray tops of taquitos lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with a little kosher salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy. Serve with extra salsa for dipping.
- Makes 7 taquitos.