Christmas is simply a number of short weeks away and if your home is something like mine, life is CHAOS right now! Between the Christmas searching, cookie swaps and decorating, I might use the assistance of a number of elves right concerning now…Fortunately, I actually have this super straightforward and fun ready-mix Chocolate Chip Santa Cookies instruction to form life a bit bit easier once it involves gift-giving. each child likes feat cookies and milk for Kriss Kringle, however it’s a standard undeniable fact that friends and family square measure pretty keen on cookies too.
Once my family got therefore huge that purchasing gifts for all of the adults got a bit out of hand, we have a tendency to all determined that we’d target the youngsters and simply bake treats for the adults. You see, I’m not the sole baker within the family – we have a tendency to all love creating sweet treats this point of year. It’s invariably exciting gap the delicacy luggage to check what my mother, sisters or aunty came up with.
- 1 box of white cake mix any brand
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1/2 C. oil
- 3/4 C. chocolate chips + extra to press on top of the cookies prior to baking
- 1/4 C. red white and green holiday sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and oil, mixing well. Add in the 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-2″ size balls and place 2-3″ a part on your baking sheets.
- Gently press down on the cookie dough balls and place a few extra chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Place in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- *Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies