Keep the vacations straightforward with a straightforward Maple-Glazed roast Turkey Breast! You get the most effective tender, juicy chicken and a flavorsome tender skin — all with concerning quarter-hour of prep!
If you’re like American state and you would like to stay Thanksgiving stress-free and delicious this year, then a Maple-Glazed roast Turkey Breast is that the thanks to go. I learned from my mamma that the white turkey meat is usually our favourite, therefore cookery a breast (and not messing around with the remainder of the bird) could be a faster and easier choice. And with simply many minutes of school assignment, you’ll pop a turkey within the kitchen appliance that roasts for a few of hours and comes out utterly when. The maple-butter basting sauce is To.Die.For.!
- 1 (7 lb.) whole turkey breast, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1/2 apple, chopped into two pieces
- ½ lemon
- ½ onion
- 1 stalk celery, halved
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Salt, to taste
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse the turkey breast with cold water. Pat dry.
- Stuff turkey cavity with apple, lemon, onion, celery, rosemary, and thyme. Sprinkle salt inside the cavity.
- Place the turkey in a large shallow roasting pan lined with aluminum foil. Don’t skip the aluminum foil (it makes clean up quick and easy)!
- TO PREPARE THE GLAZE: In a small saucepan, melt butter with maple syrup over low heat. Pour maple butter glaze over turkey to coat.
- Add 1 cup water to bottom of pan.
- Roast the turkey breast for 2 – 2 ½ hours, or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165 degrees F. Baste with pan juices every 30 minutes.
- If any part of the turkey browns too quickly while cooking, just tent lightly with aluminum foil.
- Remove the turkey from the oven and place on a large cutting board. Tent the turkey with foil and allow it to rest for about 20 minutes before carving.