I’m invariably on the planning out for fast straightforward|and straightforward|and simple} party appetizers which will be created previous time and ar easy to move to the party, and these greek dish skewers work the bill quite nicely. As a bonus, they’re additionally healthier than most finger foods, low carb, protein free and feeder so that they ar good for even the pickiest of eaters.
Simply steep cucumber slices, cherry tomato halves and olives in your favorite Greek or Italian sauce. you’ll additionally create your own do-it-yourself dressing, however I’m clearly too lazy for that.
Green or kalamata olives go well with this instruction, simply make sure that they’re honeycombed. you’ll additionally add in a very very little purple onion, however my family isn’t crazy regarding them therefore I invariably leave them out.
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 large cucumber (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 (9.5oz) jar of pitted kalamata olives (drained)
- 1 (8oz) chunk of feta (cut into 36 cubes)
- 1 bottle of Greek or Italian dressing
- small skewers
- Marinate the cucumber pieces, halved cherry tomatoes and olives in a bowl with your favorite Greek or Italian salad dressing (over night or a few hours before serving). Marinate the feta cubes in a seperate bowl.
- Assemble the skewers by layering the olives, tomato, cucumber and feta.