Thick, rich, smooth, and excellent for dipping… it tastes just like the lovechild of chocolate chip cookie dough and creamy cheesecake and may be created with simply 5 or six ingredients.
Ever since I 1st announce the first Chickpea Cookie Dough formula, I’ve gotten numerous requests for an occasional carb version.
Readers square measure invariably asking, “What am i able to substitute for the beans???”
So here may be a creamy and low carb cookie dough dip, with NO beans.
Just like the first formula, this one additionally has no eggs or flour so you’ll be able to eat it unbaked.
- 8 oz cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter OR nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips or sugar free chocolate chips
- Blend all of the ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth. (I used a Cuisinart Food Processor.)
- Stir in the chocolate, then serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container 3-4 days.