A quick and straightforward formula for soft and chewy no bake cookies loaded with chocolate and raspberries! prepared in five minutes and fewer than five ingredients, these healthy keto no bake cookies area unit jam-choked with protein! once it involves simple desserts and snacks, i really like no bake cookie recipes. They take minutes to cook, use lowest ingredients and might be created on the Q.T. healthy.
Some of my favorites embody coconut no bake cookies, chocolate no bake cookies and paste no bake cookies.
I’ve continually idolised the chocolate and raspberry combination and knew it had to be my next no bake cookie flavor.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups cashew butter can use any nut or seed butter of choice
- 2/3 cup keto maple syrup can substitute for maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2-4 tbsp White chocolate pieces See the post for options
- 1-2 tbsp dried raspberries
- 1-2 tbsp milk of choice * See notes
- Line a large baking tray or plate with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your coconut flour and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your cashew butter with maple syrup and heat until melted and mix to incorporate.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and stir until fully combined. Fold through your chocolate pieces and dried raspberries and mix well. If the batter is a little too crumbly, add some milk of choice until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form 12 balls and press down to a cookie shape on the baking tray. Using a fork, press down on it twice and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until firm.