Instant Pot Keto Tuscan Soup – Creamy and hearty, you’ll get pleasure from each spoon of this Instant Pot Keto Tuscan Soup. Italian sausage, kale, preserved tomatoes, garlic, and onion area unit all simmered just right in an exceedingly savory cream base. This Keto Tuscan soup tastes divine and it’s incredibly simple and easy – anyone will create it! It’s food at its best!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- 1 lb (450g) Hot Italian sausage, casings removed (or turkey sausage)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bunch kale, leaves stripped and chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Fresh chopped parsley, for serving
- To make the Instant Pot Keto soup recipe: Set a 6-qt Instant Pot to saute mode. Add Italian sausage to the insert of the Instant Pot and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until sausage is lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Add garlic, onion, and oregano to the Instant Pot with the sausage meat. Cook, stirring constantly until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth and sun-dried tomatoes; season with pepper, to taste.
- Select manual setting on your Instant Pot; adjust the pressure to high, and set the timer for 5 minutes. When finished cooking the sausage soup, do a quick-release.
- Select saute mode and stir in kale to the soup until wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream until heated through, about 1 minute; then adjust seasoning of the Tuscan sausage soup with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve the Instant Pot Keto Sausage Soup immediately with fresh grated Parmesan and parsley. Enjoy!