One of the ladies in our church cluster recently had a baby, however a pair of weeks afterward you couldn’t tell at all! (And astonishingly this was her sixth kiddo!)
I asked her secret, and she or he stuffed Maine in on the Keto diet – raving regarding however she ne’er feels hungry and still gets to eat all the foods she loves.
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite sugar-alternative. We used Swerve.)
- Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3″ cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.